John Deere engine repair and diagnostics
As with any component repair, the first step in repairing a John Deere engine is diagnosis, as this is the only way to determine the true cause of the failure. The plan of repair works is made right after receiving results of diagnostics. Diagnosis of the John Deere engine at Grosber Ukraine is as follows:
- To facilitate the diagnosis of failure, the specialist must issue documentation for the maintenance of components and units (logbook);
- Computer diagnostics is carried out, with decoding of error codes;
- diagnostics of engine systems is carried out;
- Fuel system diagnostics;
- Examination of oil system, product of control measurements of pressure in oil highways;
All types of work are performed exclusively by specialists in full compliance with the company's service.
As practice shows, the John Deere engine mainly fails for the following reasons:
- Untimely service
- In case of severe operating conditions, no adjustment of service periods is performed
- Use of low-quality, non-original consumables
- Service by unqualified specialists
- Incorrect set of engine operating modes at maximum loads
In case of violation of operational requirements, excessive loads, lack of professional care - each of these factors carries a detrimental factor, even for the highest quality equipment, as a result of which it fails.
Regular diagnostics of the John Deere engine are required to avoid this problem. If the engine has already stopped working, it needs a complete overhaul of the engine, and with this experts from "Grosber Ukraine" will be happy to help you.
When you need to repair a John Deere engine, all you need to do is contact our operator and as soon as all the conditions are discussed, an application will be formed for our field team. Our specialists will come to your address and immediately diagnose the engine failure, dismantle the engine from your unit and go to our repair base. As soon as your John Deere engine is repaired, we transport it and install it on the unit.
When identifying the cause of the breakdown, there is a preliminary assessment of the cost of repairs
If necessary, Grosber specialists dismantle the engine and take it for repair to a specialized workshop equipped by our company.
Having the necessary specialized tools, specialists disassemble the engine, make defects examination of parts.
According to the defect, a specification is drawn up for the request for Grosber's central warehouse, and the warehouse program is adjusted if necessary.
The cost of necessary accessories is formed, terms of repair are established.
Overhaul of the John Deere engine consists of the following stages:
- Primary washing (dry washing, removal of contaminants, washing with a special composition, removal of oil contaminants).
- Disassembly (installation of the engine on the tipping device, gradual removal of all parts).
- Washing (special warehouses, removal of deposits, soot, cleaning of channels).
- Defects (measurement and rejection of worn parts, inspection for mechanical damage, check for tightness of the cylinder head and cylinder block, inspection of planes, inspection of turbocharger, fuel equipment).
- Engine assembly (according to the manufacturer's recommended manual).
We diagnose and repair the following John Deere engines:
John Deere 3029DF120 | John Deere 3029DF128 | John Deere 3029DF150 | John Deere 3029HFC03
John Deere 3029HFU70 | John Deere 3029TF120 | John Deere 3029TF150 | John Deere 3029TF158
John Deere 3029TF270 | John Deere 3029TFU70 | John Deere 3029TFU80 | John Deere 4024TF220
John Deere 4039DF008 | John Deere 4039TF008 | John Deere 4045DF120 | John Deere 4045DF150
John Deere 4045DF158 | John Deere 4045DF270 | John Deere 4045HF120 | John Deere 4045HF150
John Deere 4045HF158 | John Deere 4045HF275 | John Deere 4045HF280 | John Deere 4045HF285
John Deere 4045HF475 | John Deere 4045HF485 | John Deere 4045HFC04 | John Deere 4045HFC06
John Deere 4045HFC09 | John Deere 4045HFC92 | John Deere 4045HFC93 | John Deere 4045HFG82
John Deere 4045HFU72 | John Deere 4045HFU79 | John Deere 4045HFU82 | John Deere 4045TF120
John Deere 4045TF150 | John Deere 4045TF158 | John Deere 4045TF220 | John Deere 4045TF250
John Deere 4045TF258 | John Deere 4045TF270 | John Deere 4045TF275 | John Deere 4045TF280
John Deere 4045TF285 | John Deere 4045TF290 | John Deere 4045TFC03 | John Deere 4045TFU70
John Deere 6068DF150 | John Deere 6068HF120 | John Deere 6068HF120-153 | John Deere 6068HF120-183
John Deere 6068HF150 | John Deere 6068HF158 | John Deere 6068HF183 | John Deere 6068HF250
John Deere 6068HF258 | John Deere 6068HF27 | John Deere 6068HF285 | John Deere 6068HF475
John Deere 6068HF485 | John Deere 6068HFC08 | John Deere 6068HFC09 | John Deere 6068HFC93
John Deere 6068HFC94 | John Deere 6068HFC95 | John Deere 6068HFG20 | John Deere 6068HFG55
John Deere 6068HFG82-B | John Deere 6068HFG82-C | John Deere 6068HFS55 | John Deere 6068HFS55-228
John Deere 6068HFS77 | John Deere 6068HFU72 | John Deere 6068HFU74 | John Deere 6068HFU79
John Deere 6068HFU82 | John Deere 6068HU82 | John Deere 6068TF150 | John Deere 6068TF158
John Deere 6068TF220 | John Deere 6068TF250 | John Deere 6068TF258 | John Deere 6068TF275
John Deere 6081HF001 | John Deere 6081HF001-250 | John Deere 6090HF475 | John Deere 6090HF485
John Deere 6090HFC09 | John Deere 6090HFC94 | John Deere 6090HFC95 | John Deere 6090HFU475
John Deere 6090HFU75 | John Deere 6090HFU84 | John Deere 6125HF | John Deere 6125HF070
John Deere 6135HF475 | John Deere 6135HF475-2 | John Deere 6135HF475-3 | John Deere 6135HF485
John Deere 6135HFC09 | John Deere 6135HFC95