Guarantee of exchange and return
Address where you can return the goods: Kyiv, Ave. Academician Glushkov 1. The full list of all addresses is in "Contacts"
Transport costs for the return of goods are covered by the customer.
All return of goods is carried out under the terms of the legislation of Ukraine.
The legislation of Ukraine states two reasons for which the buyer may return or exchange the goods purchased by him:
- if the product does not meet the quality declared by the manufacturer;
- if the product fully meets all the requirements, but for some reason does not suit the buyer.
The Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" in Article 8 states that if the buyer found significant defects in the goods, which could arise only through the manufacturer, he has every right to demand its replacement or refund. Obvious shortcomings, if based on paragraph 12 of Article 1 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection", may be considered shortcomings due to which the product is not possible to use for its intended purpose. If such a defect appeared due to the fault of the manufacturer and after the repair reappears for reasons beyond the control of the buyer and is still endowed with at least one of these characteristics:
- its elimination is impossible at all;
- it takes more than two weeks to eliminate it;
- it somehow changes a product that is no longer part of the purchase agreement.
If you need to check the quality of the goods, an examination may be conducted in a special Service Center, in the process of which will verify compliance with the conditions specified in the warranty card, the operation of the goods by the consumer. Based on paragraph 4 of Art. 17 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" examination may be organized within three days from the receipt of written consent of the consumer to conduct such an inspection. If the examination shows that the defects that appeared after the transfer of the goods to the consumer, were the result of violation of the conditions of use of the goods by the consumer, storage or transportation, the consumer will be obliged to pay for this examination. If these requirements can not be met in a timely manner, the buyer may ask to replace the defective product with the same, only another manufacturer selected by him, in accordance with the price review and refund, if necessary. The product may differ in brand and model. If a defective product is replaced with a product of the same manufacturer and model that has changed in price, the cost is not recalculated. If the replacement of goods is carried out on goods that correspond to the quality of another manufacturer or model, the recalculation of the value of defective goods in case of increase in its value is based on its price during the exchange period, and in case of price reduction - based on its value on the day of purchase. Buyers' requests for a refund must be granted on the day they are presented, and in the event of no refund, within three days. If during the calculation it turns out that the price of the product has increased, the calculation is made at the time of the requirements, and in cases of reduction - at the time of purchase. Referring to the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" and Article 9, the buyer may within two weeks change the goods to the same:
- if the product did not suit the buyer in color, size or shape;
- may not be used for its intended purpose, but provided that the goods have not been used by the buyer and have the appearance of goods, consumer qualities, factory packaging, seals and purchase document.
If at the time of exchange the same product is not available, the buyer can:
- buy any other product;
- get back your money spent on buying goods;
- change the product for the same, right after it goes on sale.
During the refund procedure, settlements with the buyer are made based on the price of the goods on the day of purchase. You can demand from the seller your money back on the purchase of goods, and he must return them on the day when these requirements were made, or in case of inability to return the full amount - within seven days and not a day later. Consumer requirements will be considered only after presentation of a sales receipt confirming the purchase, preservation of the complete set of goods, the availability of packaging from the manufacturer, which must be a barcode and a completed warranty card. In cases of returning goods of improper quality, the consumer is obliged to provide an act (with a round seal), which he must receive at a special Service Center. The act should indicate the "significant defects" of the purchased goods. You can only get a replacement or refund if you meet all the conditions. But there are reasons why you may not change the product or refund. Example:
- more than two weeks have passed since the purchase of the goods, which has no defects;
- goods that do not have significant defects, but no longer have the appearance of a new product and there are some defects caused by the fault of the buyer;
- during the inspection of the quality of the goods, facts were revealed that indicate an attempt to open, repair or other violations;
- the absence of a document confirming the purchase of goods, warranty card or complete set of goods.
It is also worth noting that according to paragraph 3 of Article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "On Consumer Protection" the consumer is obliged to:
- in cases where the conditions for the use of the purchased product are not clear, the consumer should seek advice from the seller, manufacturer or other person for advice on use;
- use the product for its intended purpose and do not violate the operating conditions specified in the documents of the manufacturer or seller;
- to avoid the negative consequences of using the product, the consumer is obliged to comply with the safety measures specified in the manufacturer's documents or in their absence, to comply with generally accepted safety measures in the operation of goods of this category.